Come work with us!
We’re looking for eager and initiative designers of electricity and automation.
- M.Sc. or B.Sc. in engineering, or technicians training.
- You get along well with people and have a working knowledge of design tools.
- A working knowledge of selection of instruments, electronics, sensors and actuators.
- Fluent Swedish and/or Finnish spoken and written skills.
- Previous experience in electrical or automation work will be seen as a merit.
Additionally we value knowledge of:
- Cable and circuit diagram design and understanding of other documentation regarding electrical planning.
- Circuit diagram design for automation and other documentation regarding automation planning.
- Low, medium and high voltage systems
- Motor circuits and/or frequency converters.
- Programmable logic controllers (PLC).
- Building automation.
Assignments according to know-how, either to projects for the industry, for energy or for automation.
We offer a position in a growing company where you can develop yourself. An opportunity to interesting work tasks in Pietarsaari.
In case you think you’re the right person for us, send us your application to rekry(a)eleca.fi
Additional information: Markus Löfbacka +358 (0)50 514 6665 or Asko Lamminen +358 (0)400 919351