Eleca was founded in 2010 in Pietarsaari. Our staff has on average about 15 years’ experience
from different business sectors.
The key ideas that guide us
We are motivated and not afraid of new challenges.
We want to continuously develop our staff and to be at the cutting edge of progress in our know-how.
We want to improve the company and its operations and additionally we strive to create a culture of continuous development.
It’s important to us that the customer succeeds and prospers, for we believe that is the key to successful,
long-term and great cooperation.
These are the values that guide our company:
- Respect and responsibility towards employees, customers, cooperation partners, owners and society
- Equality, all people should be treated similarly
- Promotion of a sustainable future
- A continuous development of knowledge and know-how
- A reliable and honest relationship towards customers, cooperation partners, employees and suppliers